Straight Section Number Selection
9 in. spacing
Fittings Number Selection
- Extra wide aluminum rungs are welded to extruded aluminum I-beam siderails. Every second rung is reversed to allow for easy top or bottom mounting of cable ties and clamps. All edges and welds are rounded and smooth to prevent cable damage.
- A fabricated structure consisting of integral or separate longitudinal rails and a bottom having openings sufficient for the passage of air and utilizing 75% or less of the plan
area of the surface to support cables. The maximum open spacings between cable support surfaces of transverse elements do not exceed 102 mm (4 in) in the direction parallel to the tray side rails (rung edge to rung edge).
- A fabricated structure consisting of a bottom without ventilation openings within separate longitudinal side rails. Rungs are not perforated, and not alternated (up/down). However, Ty-Raps can be inserted diagonally between rung and bottom sheet for cable fastening.
- Straight siderail Design: Extruded I-Beam, Nominal Height 4 in. to 7 in., Loading Height 3 in. to 6 in.
- Snap-in splice plate connection.
- Reverse position of every other rung for bottom or top mounting of cable ties.
- Versatile continuous open slot rungs (slot profile).
- Exclusive Ty-Rap cable tie slots (5/8 x 5/8) on one inch (1 in.) centers.
- Extra wide rung design.
- Four bolt connection.
- Choice of two styles of fitting (U & H) siderails.
- Office Buildings
- Petro-Chemical Plants
- Automotive Plants
- Paper Plants
- Food Processing
- Power Plants
- Each pair of splice plates comes with 3/8 in. mounting hardware.
- Complete line of accessories and support systems.
- 1.5 Safety factor. All tray sections will support an additional 200 lb concentrated load on any portion of tray (siderail, rung, etc.) above and beyond published load class.